- Pattern — Fox Paws by Xandy Peters
- Project Type — Shawl/Scarf
- Project started — 2020-12-24
- Percentage complete — 9 % (estimated)
- Worked with — 3.75mm needle
- Yarn(s) — Bartlettyarns Sport
Jump to project log notes.
Jump to image gallery.
I initially began this as a way to test my understanding of the pattern and the plan was to knit it in silk for a friend. Working with the silk in this pattern was physically painful and I found something better suited to the silk. I still want to finish. I’m unsure if it’ll become a scarf to wear or if in a few repeats I’ll finish it off and create a banner/tapestry type hanging for my studio wall.
- 2020-12-24 —
Leave a Reply