- Pattern — my standard cuff-down heel-flap (64 sts)
- Project Type — Socks
- Project started — 2023-04-02
- Percentage complete — 55 % (estimated)
- Worked with — 1.75mm needle
- Yarn(s) — ITW ? (I think?)
Jump to project log notes.
Jump to image gallery.
Details coming soon.
Slowly this pair of socks is getting closer to completion. I’m just about an inch before the heel flap on the second sock. They aren’t knitting themselves that’s for sure. Ideally I’d like to complete them before the end of the year but they’ll be finished when I finish them.
In fits and starts this pair of socks is making progress. I finished the first while undergoing a saga to replace a broken post and crown … and my dentist announced his retirement in the middle of the process. Will I finish these in 2023? We’ll find out!
… soon …