- Pattern — Slipped September 2022 KAL by Iris Schreier
- Project Type — other
- Project started — 2022-09-06
- Project completed — 2023-01-22
- Worked with — 3.75 & 4mm needle
- Yarn(s) — Artyarns Merino Cloud: 2 skeins = 798.0 meters (872.7 yards), 200 grams in color N8A; 1 Merino Cloud Fade Kit 997.0 meters (1090.3 yards), 250 grams in color 7144
Jump to project log notes.
Jump to image gallery.
Expected modifications: I’ll likely lengthen the body and I’m unsure about sleeves, at least 3/4 length.
Actual modifications: lengthened body, knitted on hem to pair in with the body stripe patterning (more or less), long sleeves (with corrugated ribbing at cuff), hood
My measurements (inches): I’m 5’1” with a ~33” bust, 31.5” hip; 26” waist. 14” from my hip to armhole.
Yardage remaining: I used up nearly two entire skeins of MC, N8A. I only have just over 1g aka 4.25 yards (4m) of MC left! I have significantly more of the fade kit remaining… just over 95g or 415.25 yd (379.75m).
For previous notes, please see the ravelry project page. I need to rethink how I work these notes. Finally squared off half the back. Seamed shoulders and one side so I could try on and check fit. I definitely want to work the bottom hem and the sleeves differently to preserve the lines that I…
Additional log notes: