- Pattern — Rose Candy by Martina Behm
- Project Type — Cowl
- Project started — 2023-04-16
- Percentage complete — 36 % (estimated)
- Worked with — 3.5mm needle
- Yarn(s) — Sock yarns: a 100g skein in grey and a mini skein pack in blues and greens
Jump to project log notes.
Jump to image gallery.
Another project I’ve wanted to work up for a long while. 9 ridges of each mini skein.
stripes and wondering what will it be
Stripes are progressing and now in the third color sequence and wondering if I did the maths correctly for this … in any case, it’s receiving lots of compliments and everyone wants to know what it’ll be. It’s a giant blob at the moment. The size of my circ makes it a bit hard to…
Now that my stripes have more contrast I’m enjoying them and questioning if I should have worked this section differently.
Leave a Reply