- Pattern — Standard Cuff Down Sock with french heel.
- Project Type — Socks
- Project started — 2021-10-17
- Project completed — 2022-01-22
- Worked with — 1.75mm needle
- Yarn(s) — Lion Brand Mani-Pedi, Crew colorway; heel contrast yarn: Anzula Haiku, Mariana colorway
Jump to project log notes.
Jump to image gallery.
These are my car ride project (when I’m not driving).
- 2021-10-17 U —
Purchased yarn. (oops). I was not loving the socks I was knitting and this was at Job Lot. I couldn’t resist.
- 2021-11-14 U —
Turned heel. Heel flap pickup is 21 sts.
- 2021-12-09 R —
About 4-5 rnds from toe of first sock. Will likely begin at next colour change repeat.
- 2021-12-19 U —
Finished toe. Need to graft & CO second sock.
- 2021-12-27 M —
CO second sock, finished ribbing. knit about an inch of leg.
- 2022-01-03 M —
Started heel of second sock. Will work on at night to finish turn.
- 2022-01-05 W —
- 2022-01-22 S —
Completed; Very pleased with how they came out.
Leave a Reply