Each year during the nine days to start a project I will donate. This year I started crocheting squares out of yarn M gifted me for my scrap yarn blankets.
As I don’t always finish these projects, I needed accountability, so I asked her where she would like me to donate. I gave several options and she chose Project Linus.
As the size specifications aren’t clear compared to other projects so I asked C who has donated a few blankets and she told me that the baby blankets are about 30×30 so that’s my goal.
In the parking lot where I meet everyone, on Tisha b’Av afternoon after minchah, I spoke with the camp art teacher who is friends with the head of the local chapter so I think it’s meant to be.
I still need a plan to combine these cohesively. The color combinations aren’t my first choice so they may end up parts of multiple blankets. There’s definitely enough yarn and M hinted she may send me more!
I will periodically try to post updates. Completed: 7 squares. Ends woven: 0 squares
additional log entries: