- Pattern — Seamless Top-Down Yoke Cardigan by Ann Budd
- Project Type — other
- Project started — October 2017 (spinning), November 2022 (knitting)
- Project completed — June 2022 (spinning), January 2023 (knitting)
- Worked with — 3.75mm needle
- Yarn(s) — handspun, shetland. chain ply about 238.5m. Jamieson’s Shetland Spindrift in Color 102 Shaela.
Jump to project log notes.
Jump to image gallery.
One ball gets me past all decreases and to approximately 35cm from underarm join. I need to swatch my button band idea. It’s hard to pause but I need to confirm that it’s going to work before I proceed full speed. Started the neckband and realized I need to think this through first.
Almost completed three balls for the body, approximately 32.5cm (12.75in) from divide. Moved body to waste yarn and started sleeve.
The body is at about 20cm (8in) and I’m loving it. It’s still a coin toss if I have enough spindrift for my desired sweater length. When I finish this current ball (third), I’ll start on sleeves to see how they affect the fit.
additional log entries: