- Pattern — Seamless Top-Down Yoke Cardigan by Ann Budd
- Project Type — other
- Project started — October 2017 (spinning), November 2022 (knitting)
- Project completed — June 2022 (spinning), January 2023 (knitting)
- Worked with — 3.75mm needle
- Yarn(s) — handspun, shetland. chain ply about 238.5m. Jamieson’s Shetland Spindrift in Color 102 Shaela.
Jump to project log notes.
Jump to image gallery.
Finished bottom band. And I have OVER an entire ball of yarn left so button bands will be straightforward. Next is deciding buttons, size and color. Do I have a muted rainbow in my stash? That would be nice. I have no idea how to buy buttons anymore.
Slightly narrower neckband, 5 rows. Added semi-fibonacci shortrows (incl. side seam 8, 13, 21) to shape and lengthen the back about an inch. Nervous about yarn chicken, hope to complete the front facing button band with the Shaela. Each time I try to order more yarn, one ball of yarn grows into a very large […]
Finished right sleeve completely, returned to finish the left. 9 rnds of 2×2 ribbing for cuff. Hits right at wrist bone, unblocked. Playing yarn chicken.
additional log entries: