- Pattern — Seamless Top-Down Yoke Cardigan by Ann Budd
- Project Type — other
- Project started — October 2017 (spinning), November 2022 (knitting)
- Project completed — June 2022 (spinning), January 2023 (knitting)
- Worked with — 3.75mm needle
- Yarn(s) — handspun, shetland. chain ply about 238.5m. Jamieson’s Shetland Spindrift in Color 102 Shaela.
Jump to project log notes.
Jump to image gallery.
I tightened up the loose neckband with crochet (2.75mm hook) at the base of the ribbing. Will I ever learn that it’s better — given the way I knit and how I like my necklines — to pick up for a cardigan instead of using a provisional cast on? It’s still more open than I […]
I have no idea why mentally I had the button bands as a huge elaborate part of the project. Sewing the buttons on took longer. I’m in love and I’m accepting of the imperfections. I didn’t quite factor in how uneven my hand spun was. The neck line is intense. I’m going to try to […]
Lightly blocked, closed with a shawl pin, hiding the weirdness with a shawl. Will wear around today even though it’s incomplete. Want to make completely sure length is correct before I knit the button bands. Wavering on buttons (as always).
additional log entries: